Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Are you still going to follow the NASL 
Star Player

Slewshark wrote:
Quote:
And yet the arena was packed. Time for you to go home my friend, the North American sports model is just not for you, I guess.

I was born and raised in Edmonton, I followed the Oilers, Eskimos, the Drillers, U18/U20 and senior world cups, there used to be great crowds for most of these events, now the Eskimos are lucky if they are half full, we get no international soccer matches, the Oilers have become 3 ring circus desparate/embarrasingly trying to suck every nickle out of their fans. I dont think soccer should allow itself to become the gong show the Oilers have become, the sport is comprimised in the name of the north american model.
And another thing, where do you come from? What right do you have to tell anybody to go home? Have another drink!!!!

I don't need another drink. Sounds like you've had enough for both of us..time to leave the pub and go home, is what i should've said LOL. I just don't understand, judging by your other posts elsewhere why you are still here if you hate this city and its sports teams so much. Chill out man!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 am
Ball Boy

Quote:
Time for you to go home my friend

You seem more than a little confused, you did not like what I said so you come back with "Time for you to go home my friend" then you tell me to "chill out"????? Who are you to tell anybody to go home? Are you the Federal immigration minister or some wino in the $20 and a hotdog section?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2